Dr. Kunaal Jindal
Begin a conversation
Beauty & Self-confidence
Dr. Kunaal Jindal is a reputed plastic cosmetic surgeon
Dr. Edelstein’s professional partner, Dr. Kunaal Jindal received his medical degree from the University of Manitoba and completed his residency in Plastic Surgery at the University of Toronto. His education and training has been further enhanced by an Oculoplastic and Aesthetic Surgery fellowship in Atlanta, Georgia and a Hand & Wrist Surgery fellowship at Toronto Western Hospital.
Book Consultation Today!
Dr. Jindal is well versed in the unique methodologies that Dr. Edelstein has designed to achieve superior results in breast augmentation, body contouring and facial procedures.
Why Dr. Jindal gets the results you want
- Dr. Jindal believes in the importance of patient education. During your initial consultation, he will discuss your aesthetic goals, focusing on what is important to you, and your ideal physical outcome. Dr. Jindal also performs a thorough assessment of your concern during your consultation. This allows him to provide you with the appropriate information about your options, so you can make the right choice for you. Dr. Jindal understands that informed patients generally experience better results, less complications and a more satisfying result following surgery.
- Dr. Jindal uses a tailored approach, individualizing his treatment plan to fit you perfectly. During the consultation process, several measurements will be made to aid in the selection of the ideal implant for you. This conscientious analysis of body measurements and tailoring means that he can deliver predictable, highly satisfying results.
- The goal of breast augmentation is to maximize aesthetic outcome while minimizing scarring. For this reason, in addition to performing the bloodless breast augmentation technique that Dr. Edelstein also performs (employing atraumatic dissection with meticulous hemostasis), Dr. Jindal applies the “no touch” insertion technique during breast augmentation to reduce the risk of developing “hardening of the implants” known as capsular contracture.
- Dr. Jindal emphasizes the importance of natural-looking results, and focuses on restoring a youthful appearance, while avoiding an “overdone” look. For this reason, you may be asked to bring in old photos to allow him to better understand your aesthetic goals. He will analyze the changes over time in order to customize your surgery to achieve an improvement that “gets you back to where you once were”.
- Dr. Jindal is the lead researcher of Functional Considerations in Aesthetic Eyelid Surgery, a study that was published by Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the official journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The research examines blepharoplasty (cosmetic eyelid surgery), and how surgeons can minimize complications by accurately identifying functional concerns during the pre-surgery planning process.
Edelstein Cosmetic has been awarded the Consumers Choice Award for
“Best Cosmetic Procedures in the Greater Toronto Area”The people of Toronto have chosen