As you prepare for your Toronto breast augmentation, you will learn that the consultation meeting with your plastic surgeon is one of the most important steps of this journey. It is your chance to meet the person who may operate on you and decide if they can help you become your best self. A typical consultation meeting can last between 15 minutes to more than an hour depending on your pace because you should not feel rushed. To help you make the best use of this opportunity, we have made a preparation guide for you.
Before you attend your initial consultation, compile a list of prospective plastic surgeons that are board-certified and experienced in breast augmentation surgeries. You should also learn about the plastic surgeons that you are planning to meet with to help build trust and credibility. Finally, before heading into a consultation, you should conduct some research and learn about the breast augmentation procedure so that you understand the various factors and options for making an informed decision.
For your list of questions, here are some that are recommended for learning more about your plastic surgeon and their practice:
- Are you certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery ?
- Where did you go for your training?
- How long have you been practicing?
- How long have you been doing breast augmentation surgeries in Toronto?
- Is your clinic and surgical suite accredited?
You should also prepare some questions about the breast augmentation procedure itself, such as the following:
- What the differences between the types of implants?
- Which breast implant would you recommend for me and why?
- What type of incision and placement do you recommend?
- What anesthesia will be used and who will be administering it?
- What are the possible risks and complications associated with a breast augmentation?
- What do I need to do to prepare for my breast augmentation for the optimal results?
- What should I expect to see or feel immediately following the surgery?
- What kind of preparation do you recommend for breast augmentation recovery?
- What if I am unhappy with my breast augmentation results?
When you have done your preparation and feel ready for your consultation meeting, we would love to have you contact our office and schedule an appointment with Dr. Edelstein or Dr. Jindal at Edelstein Cosmetic in Toronto. Together, we can discuss how our expertise in breast augmentation surgeries can help you reach your aesthetic goals with an individualized treatment plan.
Consult With Us
Before undergoing any Plastic Surgery Canada procedure, consult an experienced and reputable Plastic Surgeon. Book your consultation at our plastic surgery clinic in Toronto by calling (416) 256-4194 or by clicking here.Contact Us